Trade your favorite tokens and NFTs all in one place!
Starting today, you can trade NFTs across major marketplaces to find more listings and better prices. To celebrate NFTs on Uniswap, we are airdropping approximately 5 million USDC to certain historical Genie users and offering gas rebates to the first 22,000 NFT users (more on that below). We also continue to be open-source, trustless, and self-custodial, staying true to our values of decentralization.
NFTs and ERC-20 tokens have largely existed as two separate ecosystems within crypto, but both are essential to growing the digital economy. Launching NFTs on Uniswap is our first step in building more interoperable experiences between the two.
To bring users the first-rate experience they've come to expect with Uniswap, we built the aggregator to deliver better prices, faster indexing, safer smart contracts, and efficient execution.
With Uniswap, the NFT ecosystem can expect:
- More listings, at better prices. Aggregators deliver better prices by combining multiple marketplace listings into one interface. At launch, Uniswap will support OpenSea, X2Y2, LooksRare, Sudoswap, Larva Labs, X2Y2, Foundation, NFT20, and NFTX.
- More gas savings. Save up to 15% on gas costs compared to other NFT aggregators when purchasing across marketplaces. Powered by our new open-sourced Universal Router contract, Uniswap’s aggregator can save tens of thousands of gas units over other marketplaces.
- Trustless and open source. Uniswap is committed to being trustless, transparent, and open source. We’ve brought those same design principles to NFTs and open-sourced all of our front-end code, making us the first major NFT platform to do so.
We are distributing approximately 5 million USDC to certain historical Genie users to show our gratitude to longtime Genie users and welcome them into the Uniswap community. Based on a snapshot taken on April 15, 2022 at 00:00 UTC, we’ve created two tiers for recipients:
- The $300 tier is available to wallets that completed more than one transaction before the snapshot.
- The $1,000 tier is available to wallets that held the Genie:Genesis NFT as of the snapshot.
- Users are eligible per unique address, meaning multiple Genie:Genesis NFTs in the same wallet are only eligible once.
- This tier is also available to wallets that purchased a Genie:Genesis NFT or a Genie:Gem NFT between 5:59 pm and 9:15 pm UTC on June 21st.
Users are eligible for both tiers and can claim their airdrop in USDC on app.uniswap.org for the next 12 months. Connect your wallet and click the wallet dropdown in the top right. If you’re eligible for the airdrop, there will be an option to claim it!
Gas Rebate Promotion
To welcome our new users, we will be starting a gas rebates promotion that begins today, ends on December 14, 2022, and is claimable on January 16, 2023 through the Uniswap app for 12 months.
The first 22,000 distinct wallets that purchase an NFT during this promotional period will qualify for a rebate on their first transaction. Partial transactions in which users successfully purchase some, but not all, NFTs are eligible for rebates. Failed transactions are not eligible. The gas rebate is capped at 0.01 ETH
- If a user spends 0.01 ETH or less on gas, their transaction is fully covered.
- If a user spends more than 0.01 ETH on gas, they’ll receive a 0.01 ETH rebate for that transaction.
Update (January 18th, 2022): We airdropped 0.01 ETH to distinct wallets that traded between these dates. Check the transaction from this wallet.